Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well Shiver Me Timbers!

Ok, so maybe I haven't seen the end of Warmachine. Privateer Press have some really nice minis and their facial expressions are so detailed.

I've liked the new pirate range in their Mercenary range ever since they came out. Then I had a brilliant idea why not get a small warband together and they can be used for a Mordheim Pirate Warband as well!. So I've ordered a rag tag group of blister minis and wait in anticipation for them to arrive. I'm thinking around 10 guys and of course no warjacks. Two of them are from the Devil Dog range so I can use the oversized musket as a swivel gun (a bit of artistic/gamer licence there). They'll be lead by the Notorious Broadside Bart. Hopefully the right minis come in the blisters!

Who knows in future I might get three Warjacks to finish off the warband for Warmachine but for now I just plan on using them for Mordheim. Maybe a Mule, Bucaneer and Vanguard but that's in the future.

No comments: