Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Mayhem

There's plenty happening in locally March. The usual club days, March To War (Club 40k tournie) as well our LGS Fantasy tournament. So there's a wee bit of planning to be done with the main focus the 40k tournie. Although I'm helping out as an organiser I'm playing in it too which makes things interesting. Yep, I'll check all the lists but promise I won't build a mean army based on what I see. Still hopefully my Khornate Corsairs will cause mayhem on the battlefield.

What's on my workbench?. Well funnily enough several unfinished marine squads that are having weapons fitted and then painted. There's 3 units of Chaos Knights waiting to have their chainmail and plate armour painted and washed. There's a half made up box of new plastic Gretchin with a nice looking slaver and squig. A unit of 5 STUGS with radio control tanks for FOW. On top of that I'll be painting a Stompa for my LGS to put on display. This is a pretty nice looking model even though it's still on the sprues in the shop. So in a nutshell lot's of stuff on the go not to mention any repair work that crops up.

No comments: