Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chaos Warriors First Outings

Well after my first two battles with my new Chaos Warriors they seemed to be pretty cowardly. Maybe they've been hanging around my pink Emperor's Children Marines. No largely it was down to my rustiness with the rules, getting mixed up with 40k and lastly lousy dice rolls.

I'm playing in part of a local escalating points tournament. First round is 750pt, then 1500pts and finally 2250pts. Ask anyone and they'll tell you fielding a competitive Chaos Warrior List under 1k pts is almost impossible let alone 750pts.

Needless to say I was massacred twice by Bretonians and then Dwarves.

Still it's good practice and a steep learning curve and that's why I entered the tourney. Before long my brave men of the North will cause the enemy to tremble in fear it's only a matter of time. Dice willing!

No comments: