Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Return To The Game Of Pixies And Elves

After two year hiatus I've decided to start a Fantasy army. Things have changed a bit too since my Ogres thundered across the battlefield. For a start they were sold to someone down the line and are no more. Secondly there's a new version of the main rules since I last played.

So this time I've been lured by the immortal souls and dark gods of tthe Chaos Warriors. Mainly because I like the cool new minis and secondly I originally thought I could make use of the 20 Bloodletters I have that are used in my 40k Chaos Marine army as lesser daemons. Well the models are cool but thanks to GW marketing the daemons can't be used anymore unlike the old Hordes of Chaos rules.

Still cool models though and I'll post some progress pictures soon.

No comments: