Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cheap Punisher


Mmmm I like the look of the Leman Russ Punisher but won't be paying $105 for the privalege. On top of that I'm a little disapointed on the barrel details. Still that's the price you pay for injection moulded plastic. Good to see options will be available in the kit.


Anyway this aside I've decided to convert my own kitbashing and Plasticard as per usual. I came across these nice 1/35 scale Gatling guns and plan on mounting them on a Leman Russ I have floating around. The tank itself hasn't been made up yet so hopefully I've got all the parts otherwise it too maybe recieving a bit of converting itself.


In the mean time here's a picture of the guns I plan to use. Depending on their size I'll mount either one or two of them. They're resin kits.


No comments: