Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hydra Flak Tank - Forgeworld



It's been a couple of years now since I sold my Hydra platforms and I have regretted it numerous times. Still nobody said that this hobby is cheap!

Anyway with the new codex out and the mobile version being included for a bargain 75pts intead of the old FW 200pts how could any guard player resist. Needless to say I ordered one from Forgeworld.

So here's a shot of mine in the process of being built. Barry the guardsman is there for scale and trying to look brave with his flashlight um I mean lasgun.

As you can see they are fair sized gun barrels on the autocannons. I have used rare earth magnets to hold them on because from past experiance they are prone to bending or worse snapping. Still It is a nice looking model and as usual Forgeworld detaling is fantastic.

No comments: